Hear Ear® Safety Device For Hearing Aids
Please find below the technical data for our hearing aid securing clip. All of the main components are connected by use of ultrasonic welding, this process utilises ultrasonic acoustic vibrations and high pressure to permanently bond a wide variety of materials.
The ultrasonic welding process is particularly effective at bonding plastics and so it really was the perfect choice when we considered how best to manufacture the Hear Ear® hearing aid securing device for maximum rigidity and durability.
The Hear Ear® hearing aid securing device is compatible with most behind the ear hearing aids.
Hearing Aid Securing Clip Components
- White round plastic clip – 5cms diameter with film printed Hear Ear logo. (Complies to EN 12586:2007).
- Lanyard in High Visibility Gold – 30cms length x 12mm width. (one size fits all).
- Clear ‘O’ Ring - 10mm inside dimension. (flexible)
- Clear / transparent TPU stretch elastic – 25cms length x 9mm width x 0.28mm thickness.
- Stretches up to 3 times its original length. (Does not cause irritation to the skin).
- Clear ‘O’ Ring x 2 – 8mm inside dimension. (flexible).
- All components are connected via ultrasonic welding for maximum strength.
- The securing clip is flat with no embossing/debossing therefore enabling ease of cleaning.
- No metal contact parts.
- The Hear Ear® logo film is printed with non – toxic food safe ink.
- Instruction sheet included in the packaging.