Fitting And Care Instructions For Your Hearing Aid Securing Device
Please read this important information carefully and retain for future reference.
DO NOT USE Hear Ear® for any other purpose than securing your hearing aid. It is not a toy, please supervise children under the age of 3 years when they are wearing the Hear Ear® hearing aid securing device.
Assembly Instructions For Securing Your Hear Ear® Hearing Aid
- Detach tube on your hearing aid. (as for cleaning)
- Ensure ring is in place on hearing aid.
- Slide silicon O-ring over Hearing Aid.
- Re-attach tube to Hearing Aid.
- Attach clip to part of clothing can be attached visibly or discreetly.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or near a direct heat source.
Cleaning Your Hear Ear® Hearing Aid Securing Device.
- Detach from hearing aid.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse and dry flat away and from direct heat sources.
- Do not allow to come in contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
Plastic Clip Complies with EN 12586:2007
Designed by Moreton Innovations UK in the United Kingdom.
116 Borrowdale Road, Moreton, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 0RQ
Telephone:03300 88 4694